[bluetooth-dev] What for is Rules.elinux

Hi,

I'm porting Axis OpenBT stack to QNX environment but I'm not sure if I need
Rules.elinux file. It's code is quite flourishy and I would appreciate some
information about its meaning. My stack version is quite old (0.0.4)but I
assume that the principle is still same.

I would not ask You to give me advices concerning QNX!

Would makefiles do the compilation and linking properly for standard
PC-Linux(2.2 RedHat)if I don't include Rules.elinux?

Thanks in advance,

Markku Pirila