[bluetooth-dev] Line collision between SDP and RF_COMM

Hi,
OpenBT(I am currently using OpenBT-20010816) uses 'line' for sdp
connection object and rf_comm connection object, this may cause
trouble for application.For example:
1. If device A opened connection to device B, A would get line0 for
   the connection. Then if B opened a rf_comm connection to A, the
   stack in A would assign line0 to the rf_comm connection unawaring
   that the line had already assigned to sdp connection. The application
   in A would have no way to use ioctl command 'BTISLOWERCONNECTED' to
   detect the rf_comm connection and can't open /dev/ttyBT0.
2. There is possibility (I guess OpenBT doesn't want this happens)
   that the A can have more than one 'line'  connecting to B(eg. one
   for rf_comm, one for sdp). This will cause problem too if you use
   'BTREADREMOTEBDADDR'.
These are just my experience, someone may correct me if I am wrong.

Regards

Ran

Ran Zhou
Centre for Communications Research
University of Bristol
c/o: PACT
University Gate                            Tel:  +44 117 915 1278
Park Row                                   Fax:  +44 117 954 5206
Bristol BS1 5UB
United Kingdom                             Email: Ran.Zhou@xxxxxxx.uk