Re: [bluetooth-dev] Line collision between SDP and RF_COMM

Jon Ndreu wrote:

> Certainly we should allow for these scenarios, if possible. What Ran
> describes seems more a problem of OpenBT implementation (maintaining
> resource allocation tables across different modules, such as SDP and
> RFCOMM) rather than conceptual. The scenario when a device starts with
> an SDP connection for query, and another request for connection comes in
> from another device pursuing a previous session is quite possible in
> environments beyond simple cable replacement scenarios - nothing should
> stop this RFCOMM connection to be set up concurrently with SDP (if there
> are Bluetooth "lines" available)
>
> Or is OpenBT just for managing p2p-over-RFCOMM/PPP/IP connections?

No, OpenBT is capable of p2mp connections. But it behaves different when using
more than one rfcomm connection between the same two devices:

	        <--------RFCOMM connection 1 ----------->
	Device A                                         Device B
	        <--------RFCOMM connection 2 ----------->

This is a p2p connection from the Bluetooth point of view, isn't it ?
It seems that no second line is used. Did anybody make a different experience ?

Matthias

                             _/_/_/_/   Matthias Fuchs
                            _/_/_/_/   Dipl.-Ing.
                           _/_/_/_/   matthias.fuchs@xxxxxxx.com

       _/_/_/   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/      esd electronic system design gmbh
     _/   _/  _/             _/    Vahrenwalder Str. 207
    _/   _/    _/_/_/   _/   _/   D-30165 Hannover
    _/             _/  _/   _/   Phone: +49-511-37298-0
     _/_/_/_/_/_/_/   _/_/_/    Fax:   +49-511-37298-68