[bluetooth-dev] Cross compile the Axis stack into iPAQ H3600

Dear all,
We met a problem about porting the Axis OpenBT stack
into iPAQ. We have downloaded a arm-linux-gcc compiler
toolschain from the web. Actually, we are not very
familiar with how to make use of the cross compiler
tools to re-compile the OpenBT stack so that it can
work for my iPAQ.
Could you give me some hints on solving this problem?
Best regards,
Dick