RE: [bluetooth-dev] Trouble when compiling OpenBT with PAN profile

Add 'obj-$(CONFIG_BLUETOOTH) += bluetooth/bt.o' too.

> - in make xconfig, answered "M" to "Bluetooth driver", "CSR"
> to "Bluetooth
> hardware type", "Y" to "Enable PAN profile" and "N" to everything else

I am not sure whether it works automatically to build is as a
module when building as part of the kernel. It works to make
it built-in this way, and it works to build it as a module when
building outside the kernel tree.

> "make modules" creates the .o files, but does not link them to bt.o .
> Besides, bnep.o and bnep_proc_status.o are not compiled.
>
> Am I doing something wrong? I think that the stack was not
> thought to be included in the main Linux kernel, but to be
> compiled stand-alone.
>
> Fabrizio Gennari
> Philips Research Monza
> via G.Casati 23, 20052 Monza (MI), Italy
> tel. +39 039 2037816, fax +39 039 2037800

//Peter