RE: [bluetooth-dev] No signal on serial line if no module on other side ?

Hi,
Maybe it is due to flow control...
If the flow control is enable on your pc, I think no signal could be send on
tx pin until you connect a device which manage the flow control.
If you use UART interface look at the signal cts and rts with your oscillo
on both side pc and module when there are disconnected it will maybe give
you some explainations
J-P