[bluetooth-dev] How to fit in a propietary profile?

Hi,

I've some questions about using SDP.
Does anybody tried the Bluetooth Tennis game on Ericsson T39m? I wonder which profile does it belong to, SPP or has its own profile? In fact, when I do service scan, I found there're 2 SPP services on the phone. I wonder how the SDAP handle the discovery. Does it found the SPP first, and then leave it for the application to distinguish the services, or the "game service" has its own identity in the SDAP?

Cheers,
Alex