RE: [bluetooth-dev] Line collision between SDP and RF_COMM

> Hi, Matthias:
>
> > > Hi, Matthias:
> > >   Do you mean, device A can setup two rf_comm connections
> with B using
> > >   different 'line'?
> >
> > You can do that. OpenBT does not complain about that. But
> the second RFCOMM channel does not work !

There should be no problem with that. The current code will however
set up two different multiplexers (and 2 l2cap sessions as well).
OpenBT should really use the same multiplexer for the two lines
(that's what the multiplexer should be used for).

> > > I am not sure what happens if SDP is also connected at
> the same time.

SDP shouldn't use a line at all as we are running the SDP-server -> OpenBT
communication through a procfile (in kernelmode). I guess the line was
intended to be used for a SDP-client but personally I think a socket
is more suitable for this.

Best Regards
Anders Johansson