RE: [bluetooth-dev] Trouble when compiling OpenBT with PAN profil e

Thanks Peter. With the addition you suggested, the stack works fine if
built as part of the kernel. I also did some modifications to the Makefile
so the stack can be compiled as a module when in the kernel tree.

However, the BNEP profile still does not compile as a module (but it is
fine as a part of the kernel), neither in or outside the kernel tree. I
modified it so it does, and if you are interested I can send it to you.

Fabrizio Gennari
Philips Research Monza
via G.Casati 23, 20052 Monza (MI), Italy
tel. +39 039 2037816, fax +39 039 2037800

Peter Kjellerstedt <peter.kjellerstedt@xxxxxxx.com>
01/02/2002 14.49