RE: [bluetooth-dev] BCSP synchronisation

Any way to find out what command it did not like? Since the module
seems to do what we tell it to do and respond appropriately, there
is no obvious command to blame...

> 2) Hardware Error code 0xfe should only be emitted when
>     using H4.
>
> The code is used to signal H4 link synchronisation failure, as
> required by the H4 specification.

Synchronisation between what? The Bluetooth module and the host,
or the module and one of the clients?

Whose fault is it? The stack, the hardware or the hardware at
the other end?

And most importantly: What can we do to prevent it from happening?

> Regards,
>
> Carl Orsborn

//Peter