[bluetooth-dev] Using openBT

Hi,

I am new to openBT and linux and am having lot of difficulty getting used to
it due to lack of clear documentation. I would greatly appreciate if anyone
could help me get started. I have some specific questions:-

1) How do you install openBT with no hardware? (specifically which line in
btconfig.h should be #define e.g. should it be CONFIG_BLUETOOTH_GENERIC or
something else).

2) After successful installation in step (1), what steps should be taken to
test a client and server running on the same machine to be able to talk to
each other?

3) Finally, if I wish to make changes to the existing stack, should i use the
same procedure as in (1) to recompile the stack and test the changes?

I would greatly appreciate any help in this matter. I promise to put up a
good FAQ on my homepage, for a beginer like me after getting your responses.

Thanks in advance,
Baldeep.