[bluetooth-dev] Using UART with CSR module

Hello,

I tried to use the full BCSP protocol (I activated "Support BCSP" and "Use BCSP") in kernel mode with module from Murata. I'm able to initialize the module, but it is not discoverable, and can't discover other modules (for unknown reason).

What is configuration to use module in UART mode ?
  Do I need to active "Support BCSP", or don't I need ?
  Do I need to set the variable INCLUDE_BCSP_SUPPORT=1 when I make bt.o ?
  Do I need to set something particular in userland (when compiling soft in experimental directory) ?

Is there someone which use Murata module ? without problems ?

Thank you for any help.

alain.paschoud@xxxxxxx.ch         PSE-A
Phone +41-21-693'84'98
Fax   +41-27-693'84'91