Re: [bluetooth-dev] Using UART with CSR module

Alain Paschoud wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I tried to use the full BCSP protocol (I activated "Support BCSP" and "Use BCSP") in kernel mode with module from Murata. I'm able to initialize the module, but it is not discoverable, and can't discover other modules (for unknown reason).

du u see something saying:

HW module contains...
8 ACL buffers at 192 bytes
8 SCO buffers at 64 bytes

???
if not, than bcsp perhaps has not initialized the module correctly.
take care, that for H4 the openbt uses
(hci_vendor.c:hci_set_baudrate(u32 baudrate))
- no parity
and for bcsp
- even parity

so switch the pskeys.