RE: [bluetooth-dev] Using UART with CSR module

When the stack is built with CONFIG_BLUETOOTH_SUPPORT_BCSP, but
without CONFIG_BLUETOOTH_USE_BCSP, it defaults to H4. It can still
be switched to using BCSP, however. btdm can do this using the
options --use-uart and --use-bcsp (which will change the PS keys
appropriately).

//Peter