[bluetooth-dev] To setup a ppp connection

Hi,
I know you could setup PPP connection by using rf_conn twice in the
client side to connect with the server sides because the btd has already
opened the ttyBT0. However, I am not permitted to use the second channel
in the server side to connect with the ttyBT1.
*****
Server
*****
>rf_conn BD_ADDR 2 1
*****
Client
*****
>rf_conn BD_ADDR 1 0
Connect failed[unknown layer - unknown reason ((-393220))]

I am now using stack version 20011021, with redhat 7.2 and kernel 2.4.17.

what should I do in order to set up a ppp connection ?

Best Regards,
Leanne