[bluetooth-dev] RE: PPP connection

----- Forwarded message from h9815727 <h9815727@xxxxxxx.hk> -----
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 18:22:57 +0800
From: h9815727 <h9815727@xxxxxxx.hk>
Subject: RE: PPP connection
To: Ran Zhou <Ran.Zhou@xxxxxxx.uk>

Oh, it works! Thank you very much.

 Now, I can do PING between two linux pc.
My setting now is one linux PC connects to a EBDK through ppp1 and it
also
connects to a LAN through eth0. The second linux PC connects to a EBDK
through
ppp0 only. I have set the local and remote address by 192.168.XXX.XXX in
the
/etc/ppp/ options file. However, in the routing table the remote IP
address of
the second PC isn't in the form of 192.168.XXX.XXX, but rather route to
the IP
address assigned by the DHCP in the LAN.

How can I set the IP address of the second linux PC to 192.168.XXX.XXX ?
so
that it forms an intranet between that two PCs.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Leanne Chan

>===== Original Message From Ran Zhou <Ran.Zhou@xxxxxxx.uk> =====
>On Wed, 6 Feb 2002 15:06:04 +0800 h9815727 <h9815727@xxxxxxx.hk>
>wrote:
>
>> Hi Ran,
>

>> I have a problem in setting up a ppp connection.
>> >openbt>apps>bluetooth>experimental>./btdm -m 0
>> >openbt>apps>bluetooth>experimental>./btcon -d /dev/ttyBT0 -a
<BD_ADDR> -S
1