[bluetooth-dev] authentication failure problem

Hi,
We are implementing authentication for our bluetooth stack(axis stack) with
Ericcson BT kit  and we are using Toshiba PC card with Bluetooth
Neighbourhood application to test this. In the present system PC card with
Bluetooth Neighbourhood is communicating with BT stack .
Write_authentication_enable command is included in Hci_init( ).Now if we try
to connect from BT stack to Bluetooth Neighbourhood, authentication takes
place and connection complete event occures.
           But if we try to connect from other side i.e  Bluetooth
Neighbourhood to  BT stack, Authentication fails due to Lmp_time_out on BT
stack side.
Here is the log on BT stack side,

           ******  13  bytes read  ******
Connect_request event
4 4 a 11 e 11 cd 50 0 c 1 0 1

**************************

******  11  bytes writtten  ******
accept_connection_req command
1 9 4 7 11 e 11 cd 50 0 1

**************************

******  7  bytes read  ******

4 f 4 0 1 9 4

**************************

******  9  bytes read  ******
link_key_req event
4 17 6 11 e 11 cd 50 0

**************************

******  10  bytes writtten  ******
link_key_req_negative_reply
1 c 4 6 11 e 11 cd 50 0

**************************

******  22  bytes read  ******

4 e a 1 c 4 0 11 e 11 cd 50 0

pin_code_req event
 4 16 6 11 e 11 cd 50 0

**************************

******  27  bytes writtten  ******
pin_code_req_reply
1 d 4 17 11 e 11 cd 50 0 1 4d 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 0

**************************

******  13  bytes read  ******

4 e a 1 d 4 0 11 e 11 cd 50 0

**************************

******  26  bytes read  ******

4 18 17 11 e 11 cd 50 0 5d a6 51 7e 5d c1 5f e4 4b 88 ba 88 b9 d9 49 7 0

******  14  bytes read  ******
connection_complete_event with error code 22(lmp_timeout)

4 3 b 22 0 f 11 e 11 cd 50 0 1 0

What might have gone wrong?
       Can anybody tell me how we can increase this Lmp_timeout value?

 Regards