Från: Peter Fredriksson [mailto:peter.fredriksson@xxxxxxx.se]
Skickat: den 7 februari 2002 14:55
Till: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Ämne: [bluetooth-dev] Howto get srv channel on a line?

Hi,

I have seen some previous postings that have asked the same thing no answers.

The situation is that different actions should be taken depending on which
server channel the client connects to.

I can not find any support for this in the OpenBT stack.

If it is not implemented, what need to be done (some hints will probably be
enough)?

/Peter