[bluetooth-dev] Problem: HCI failed to initialise

Hi all,

I downloaded openbt-20011021.tar.gz and everything compiled successfully.  However, I haven't been able to run bti.

The error message I got when running bti:

Please reset HW board within 5 seconds
csr_bcsp_to_h4: Invalid argument
Shutting down Bluetooth stack

I have observed the following from the message log:

kernel: HCI: send_cmd_queue: end : 0 cmds left in queue
kernel: cmd_timeout: Timeout when waiting for command response
kernel: BT SYS: Host flow control not enabled
kernel: BT SYS: M/S switch disabled
kernel: BT SYS: Force M/S switch set to 0
kernel: BT SYS: ERROR: HCI failed to initialise
kernel: BT SYS: Shutting down BTMEM
kernel: BT (driver) BTSETBCSPMODE: -1
bti: Changing CSR host IF: BCSP -> H4
kernel: BT (driver) BTSETBCSPMODE: 1
kernel: BT (ldisc) bt_tty_ioctl: Forwarding ioctl 0x5402 to n_tty line disc
kernel: BT (ldisc) bt_tty_ioctl: Forwarding ioctl 0x5401 to n_tty line disc
bti: Shutting down bluetooth stack
kernel: BT SYS: Shutting down bluetooth stack
kernel: BT SYS: Shutting down BTMEM

The bluetooth hardward I am using is Xircom CreditCard Bluetooth Adapter on a Toshiba TECRA 8100 laptop with Mandrake 8.1 installed.

Can anyone help me solve this problem??

Thanks,

Duncan