Re: SV: [bluetooth-dev] Howto get srv channel on a line?

Hi Peter,

attached you will find something like a patch. To OpenBT. You cannot really apply it, because
I modified a complete patch between OpenBT's cvs and my local version. But it should be easy to understand what
I did. The code adds an IOCTL and a function in bt_if.c (get_rfcommchannel).

It works when a single client it connected. I have never tested it in a M-t-MP scenario.

Matthias

Anders Torbjörn Johansson wrote:

> Hi Peter,
>
> There is no way to determine which server channel that are
> connected to a specific TTY at the moment. It's probably
> a good feature to have. I have redesigned rfcomm a bit
> an will probably add such functionality as well.
> Matthias Fuchs posted some suggestions which I think are
> pretty good (see Re: [bluetooth-dev] Line collision between SDP and RF_COMM)
> posted last Monday. We need to implement a way for a userspace application
> like btd to as a tty which serverchannel that is connected and then start a
> application depending on the result. As I mentioned in earlier posts
> there are some problem whith the current implementation (Line collision..-tree).
>
> Best Regards
> Anders Johansson

                             _/_/_/_/   Matthias Fuchs
                            _/_/_/_/   Dipl.-Ing.
                           _/_/_/_/   matthias.fuchs@xxxxxxx.com

       _/_/_/   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/      esd electronic system design gmbh
     _/   _/  _/             _/    Vahrenwalder Str. 207
    _/   _/    _/_/_/   _/   _/   D-30165 Hannover
    _/             _/  _/   _/   Phone: +49-511-37298-0
     _/_/_/_/_/_/_/   _/_/_/    Fax:   +49-511-37298-68