[bluetooth-dev] Getting Usermode Openbt Stack..

I tried installing the openbt stack in kernel mode and tested with applciations. It is working fine.
Now I am trying to make it work in usermode. I couldn't find any details for this in any README file. I have done the following steps.

1. I removed the" __KERNEL__ and MODULE " definitions in the Makefile.
2. When I see the source code I found that some files include header files from local directory and some from other path. So, I added  "-I../../../include/linux/bluetooth" to the existing Makefile.

and then when I am compiling, it is giving lot of kernel related errors. I tried a lot.

Please somebody let me know the correct procedure for getting usermode stack and applciations.

All The Best,
Balaram.

"As thoughts are the seeds of all actions, let me plant only honest seed sothat the fruit will be the best. "

Balarama K Yalavarthi
SAMSUNG INDIA SOFTWARE OPERATIONS,
Samsung Digital House,
No:67, Infantry Raod,
Bangalore-71.

5550555/ 5581281/ 5321714 to 5321721  Ext:2270