RE: [bluetooth-dev] TCP/IP connection over a bluetooth link...!!!

Hello,

You can use PPP over RFCOMM (which are used for the LAN profile) but I
really recommend you to have a look at the PAN profile and the
BNEP (Bluetooth Network Encapsulation Protocol). Both profiles
will give you a link between two devices and then you must
have a TCP/IP stack as well if you intend to transfer such data.

Best Regards
Anders Johansson