[bluetooth-dev] Starter packet to dongle

Hi,
Would you mind telling me a packet of bytes to send to a Bluetooth dongle
over UART so that I can get a response back from it and see if its working?
I've been working on it for the whole last week and I can't get any
response from it. Is CRC and the 0x7E delimiter necessary on the first
transmission? Please help us if you can.

I'm an EE student at UT Austin, and I'm working on this with my partner for
my senior project.

Thanks in advance,

Robin Tsang