[bluetooth-dev] Module doesn't respond after some commands

Hi all,

The problem is the same that I post yesterday. But I made some tests more, and I can give a bit more precision :

I've this problem only on my embedded system. I haven't had it for the moment when I used the bc01b module directly from the PC through serial port.

The problem seems to be that after a while, the module seems to respond no more to HCI commands. I can't try to use H4, because the stack has first to synchronize BCSP, and then it sends PS keys to go in H4 mode (If I well understood). But the problem occurs always before that PS keys are wrotten. So It never go in H4 mode.

Note that my module is on an embedded system, I can't use any Windows tool to read or write PS keys on it.

If someone has some advices, I'll be very gratefull.

Sometimes, the result is (problem at first HCI command) :

# bti -i 57600 -s 57600 -u /dev/ttyS1 -f &
33
# BT SYS: Setting BT driver to use serial tty
BT SYS: Initialising Bluetooth Stack
BT SYS: Current HW: CSR
BT SYS: Initialising BTMEM [2500 bytes]
BT SYS: Initializing BCSP
BT SYS: BCSP initialized and syncronized
HCI: release_cmd_timer
HCI: process_event: COMMAND_STATUS
HCI: csr_waitcmdnum

And Sometimes, the result is (problem when sending PS keys) :

# bti -i 57600 -s 57600 -u /dev/ttyS1 -f &
37
# BT SYS: Setting BT driver to use serial tty
BT SYS: Initialising Bluetooth Stack
BT SYS: Current HW: CSR
BT SYS: Initialising BTMEM [2500 bytes]
BT SYS: Initializing BCSP
BT SYS: BCSP initialized and syncronized
HCI: csr_waitcmdnum
HCI: release_cmd_timer
HCI: process_event: COMMAND_STATUS
BT SYS: Initialising HCI
BT SYS: HCI emulator off
BT SYS: Initialising HCI inbuffers [800]
BT SYS: Reading buffer sizes in HW module
HCI: hci_read_buffer_size
HCI: process_event: COMMAND_COMPLETE
HCI: release_cmd_timer
HCI: process_return_param: READ_BUFFER_SIZE

HW module contains...
8 ACL buffers at 192 bytes
8 SCO buffers at 64 bytes

BT SYS: Host flow control not enabled
BT SYS: M/S switch disabled
BT SYS: Force M/S switch set to 0
BT SYS: Initialising L2CAP
HCI: hci_read_local_bd
HCI: process_event: COMMAND_COMPLETE
HCI: release_cmd_timer
HCI: process_return_param: READ_BD_ADDR
BT SYS: Local bd [00:07:61:00:12:83]
BT SYS: Initialising RFCOMM
BT SYS: Initialising SDP
BT SYS: Init SDP as server
BT SYS: Initialising TCS
BT SYS: Initialising TEST
HCI: hci_write_class_of_device: Service class 0x10, major:0x3, minor:0x0
HCI: hci_write_class_of_device: 2:3:0
HCI: process_event: COMMAND_COMPLETE
HCI: release_cmd_timer
HCI: process_return_param: WRITE_CLASS_OF_DEVICE
HCI: hci_change_local_name: New name: (none)
HCI: process_event: COMMAND_COMPLETE
HCI: release_cmd_timer
HCI: process_return_param: CHANGE_LOCAL_NAME
HCI: csr_pskey : ps_key 0x222 [0]
cmd_timeout: Timeout when waiting for command response
HCI: hci_write_scan_enable: enable 3
cmd_timeout: Timeout when waiting for command response
HCI: hci_write_pagescan_activity
seq out-of-order [exp:5, got:0], send ack
bcsp_signal_rxack: ERROR  winspace > WINSIZE [5]
cmd_timeout: Timeout when waiting for command response
HCI: hci_set_event_filter
cmd_timeout: Timeout when waiting for command response
ERROR : giving up on rtx!
seq out-of-order [exp:5, got:0], send ack
seq out-of-order [exp:5, got:0], send ack
.... and always the same line until I shutdown.

alain.paschoud@xxxxxxx.ch         PSE-A
Phone +41-21-693'84'98
Fax   +41-27-693'84'91