[bluetooth-dev] ps_keys

Hello,

My CSR module doesn't respond to commands for writing PS keys. After the log "HCI: csr_pskey : ps_key 0x222 [0]", I've always a timeout (cmd_timeout: Timeout when waiting for command response).

I use the module in BCSP mode, and the BCSP synchronisation was a success.

So I've two questions :

- Does someone know what this key 0x222 set in the module ?
- More generally : Does someone have a description or a link to a datasheet that describe all link keys ?

Thank you for any help.

alain.paschoud@xxxxxxx.ch         PSE-A
Phone +41-21-693'84'98
Fax   +41-27-693'84'91