Re: [bluetooth-dev] ps_keys

Hi all,

I now commented the whole "csr_pskey()" function. So no more ps keys are sent, and the initialization go until the end.

But the connection (made with btcon -d /dev/ttyBT0 -a xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx -D 2) to the Ericsson 39m phone have some problem to complete (it completes one, but I didn't understand why).

Do you think that the ps keys that I didn't write on CSR chip (because I removed csr_pskey() function) can change this behaviours ?

Thank you for any advice.