Re: [bluetooth-dev] RE: PPP over RFComm

Hi Baldeep,

Here are the options files in the client as well as the server side in my
PCs. There should be two files (options and options.ttyBT0)in each PC.
I am not sure if it works for all Linux PC. But it works fine for RH7.2,
kernel 2.4.7.

##########
 Client
##########
/etc/ppp/options
noauth nodeflate nobsdcomp lock
mtu 1000
mru 1000
debug
local

/etc/ppp/options.ttyBT0
noauth nodeflate nobsdcomp lock
mtu 1000
mru 1000
debug
0.0.0.0:192.168.0.10
netmask 255.255.255.0
defaultroute
noipdefault

##########
 Server
##########
/etc/ppp/options
noauth nodeflate nobsdcomp lock
mtu 1000
mru 1000
debug
local
silent
192.168.0.10:192.168.0.11
proxyarp

/etc/ppp/options.ttyBT0
noauth nodeflate nobsdcomp lock
mtu 1000
mru 1000
debug
silent
192.168.0.10:192.168.0.11
proxyarp

I use btdm -m 0 on server side and bti -u /dev/ttyS0 on client side to
initiate the daemon. Then, establish a connection on client side, btcon.
You can see a ppp interface on the log in server side. Afterwards, just
type 'pppd /dev/ttyBT0'. You can observe IP addresses printed on both
server and client sides, which mean a ppp connection is succeeded.

Hope this help.

Regards,
Leanne