Re: [bluetooth-dev] unwanted logs

Hello,

Thank you for your proposition. But I use uClinux, so things are very less versatile, because the system is smaller. In facts, ht printk are directly redirected on the serial port by a code in assembler that is read very early during the boot, because kernel message should as soon as possible be sent on serial port for debug. So I don't think I can change that easily.

Best regards.

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:40:53 -0500 (EST)
Ilguiz Latypov <ilatypov@xxxxxxx.com> wrote:

> Perhaps, "echo 0 > /proc/sys/kernel/printk" can disable console printk()
> messages.  See /usr/src/linux/Documentation/sysctl/kernel.txt.
>
> On Thu, 21 Feb 2002, Alain Paschoud wrote:
>
> > I'll replace
> > printk("\nHW module contains...\n");
> > by
> > DOTHER("\nHW module contains...\n");