[bluetooth-dev] ETRAX-100lX and EBDK

Hi Everyone

I am trying to interface ETRAX-100LX with Ericsson EBDK via the serial  port com 1 . I have flashed the kernel with new enviroment for development_bt board. I need to know what exercise I need to follow to get the board talking to each other. Right now I have two developer boards and two EBDK kits. Is it possible to have them talk to each other using limited effort.

Cheers
Vilas Uchil