[bluetooth-dev] Help! Serial Port already open (Xircom RealPort2 Bluetooth PCMCIA)

Hi All,

I have a Xircom RealPort2 Bluetooth card running the Blueview software.
I need to access the serial port profile from visual basic but in order
to run the card you need to run Blueview and so ports are already open.
If you have any ideas, please let me know as its driving me crazy!

				Cheers, Sam

Sam Lanyon
s.g.lanyon@xxxxxxx.uk