Re: [bluetooth-dev] How to build a bluetooth access point with the PAN ptofile ?

BNEP is implemented as separate device driver with 7 interfaces, bnep0 -
bnep6, one for each possible BNEP connection. If you enable the PAN
profile (option CONFIG_BLUETOOTH_PAN), these interfaces should be
registered at startup. You should see this in the debug log:

BNEP driver v0.1 (c) 2002 Axis Communications AB
bnep0 initialized
bnep1 initialized
bnep2 initialized
bnep3 initialized
bnep4 initialized
bnep5 initialized
bnep6 initialized

Now you can assign an IP address to these interfaces just as you do with
eth0, e.g.

ifconfig bnep0 192.168.126.2

/Fredrik