[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[bluetooth-dev] Some tests for park mode
If someone already tried to use park mode, I'll be very interested in some knowledges...
- I made a connection between my bluetooth module (CSR, firmware 12.7) and the T39m bluetooth phone from Ericsson.
- I want to use the park mode. So I sent the HCI command HCI_Park_Mode to my module. If I well understood, it should put the phone in park mode (because I'm the master as I initiated the connection).
- I've a COMMAND DISALLOWED result.
HCI: hci_park_mode: for connnection handle 0x28
HCI: process_event: COMMAND_STATUS
BT SYS: ERROR: process_event: COMMAND_STATUS: Command Disallowed
-- End of logs --
Here is the questions :
- How to know if this is the local or the remote device that reject the command ?
- According to specs, when the park command has been executed (successfully or not), I should recieve a Mode_Change event, but I don't recieve such event. Why ?
Thank you for any experience in this domain.
Alain Paschoud SMARTDATA SA
http://www.smartdata.ch 1015 Lausanne
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe bluetooth-dev" in
the body of a message to email@example.com