RE: [bluetooth-dev] Some tests for park mode

Hello,

Check what you set as link_policy when you receive the connection complete
event from the baseband. As default in OpenBT we only set allow M/S switch
policy or nothing at all. You need to allow PARK/HOLD/SNIFF mode to be
allowed to use the command.

Best Regards
Anders Johansson