Re: [bluetooth-dev] TI bluetooth chip

We have a couple of Bluetooth modules made by Taiyo Yuden using TI
baseband and radio chips. The modules work great with OpenBT using the
generic hardware profile. The baeband processors in our modules do not
support point-to-multipoint, so I can't vouch for that working. Also, I
have only used them via UART at 115.2kbps; I have not tried using them
with USB or high-datarate UART (they claim to support some fast datarate
around 800kbps).
	-patrick