Re: [bluetooth-dev] Some tests for park mode (next)

Hi all,

Thank you for your advices. The HCI_Park_Mode command is now accepted.... but the return given by MODE_CHANGE event is : "process_event: Mode changed failed due to Unsupported Remote Feature".

So I've the response to my first question : The Ericsson T39m doesn't implement Park Mode.