[bluetooth-dev] Re: After run "bnep -c <xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx>",ping also failed.

The bnep program is really a hack (that's why it's not checked in to
SourceForge), it doesn't tell you if the BNEP connection was successful
or not. You have to look in the logs to be sure (check output from the
btdm daemon). So the problem might be on the Bluetooth side. Have you
tried to establish a RFCOMM session between the PCs (e.g. by using
btcon)? Also, you must disable all Bluetooth security because the bnep
program doesn't support it.

/Fredrik