RE: [bluetooth-dev] Re: After run "bnep -c <xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx>",ping also failed.

Hello,

If your two computers is connected two a real network as well, make sure
your routing-table is OK. Both the computer's IP must be on the same
network as the ones you set on your bnep-devices if you should be
able to ping without any modification to your routingtables.
You can always set the route on the two computers:

PC A (BNEP-IP = 192.9.100.1)

route add 192.9.100.2 bnep0

PC B (BNEP-IP = 192.9.100.2)

route add 192.9.100.1 bnep0