Re: [bluetooth-dev] OpenBT Certification

Which parts have been certified?

We are working on a product that uses the RFCOMM/L2CAP layers to
send data to a Bluetooth printer. It works just fine, but we
now need to get the product Bluetooth certified...

There are also questions about whether we require the GAP, SDP and
TCI layers to be BQB certifiable...

Who was used for the BQB agent?

Dean W. Gehnert