RE: [bluetooth-dev] OpenBT Certification

Hello,

We have certified our LAN AP which include L2CAP, RFCOMM, SDP, LAN Profile and
the GAP profile.

GAP and SDP is mandatory basic things you must support to be able to
certify your product. Depending on which profile you use in your products
other requirement will apply. Read the profile description and it will
tell which parts that are applicable. If you use a pre-qualified module
with the baseband and lower layers thoose parts are already tested and
you just need a document from the vendor saying so.

The TCI layer I'm not so familiar with but I guess it's
out of scope for such a product you are developing.

The OpenGroup has a list of BQB:s around the world at
http://qualweb.opengroup.org/Template2.cfm?LinkQualified=ListBQB

Best Regards
Anders Johansson