Re: [bluetooth-dev] OpenBT Certification

TCI is the Test Control Interface (Bluetooth Spec Part I:3). It allows
for automated testing for the BQB certification. Some of the other
Bluetooth stacks implement tools to stimulate each of the necessary
Bluetooth tests to run.

What was the process that your product had to go through for certification?
The BQB that we are currently talking to would like tools/applications
to setup each of the tests specified in the Bluetooth Test specifications
on our product so they can validate operation. The interface for this
type of testing is supposed to be the TCI interface.

Dean W. Gehnert