RE: [bluetooth-dev] OpenBT Certification

Hi,

I mixed it up with TCS (Telephone Control protocol Spec.) and was a little
confused over why a printerproduct would use audio :). Regarding the
Test Control Interface we have no support for it at the moment. What
we do in our process is to run real l2cap connections between two
units and log both the radiotraffic and the IUT output (i.e
connection_ind etc. etc.). I don't know how much TCI is used
in the real world but I guess it's a good idea to implement
support for it in the OpenBT stack as well. For L2CAP tests
you can have a look at the testlayer we added (test.c) which
are controlled by the application bttest to let the stack
behave in different ways. By doing this you can, as example,
force the server to not send a connection reply if you
want your IUT to test resend functionality and RTX-timers.

Best Regards
Anders Johansson