[bluetooth-dev] A QUERY for Bluetooth MASTERS....needed URGENTLY !!!

Hi All,

	I have one query in bluetooth. Actually i want to provide audio support for my application(for pocket pc) .
where in i need to capture the incoming audio waves and play it thru speaker.
example, if any bluetooth device is beeping, then my pocket pc should capture that , and it should start beeping.
so here i need to pass the incoming audio waves to audio driver of pocket pc.so how to do it??
Cud any one of u plz tell me how to capture the incoming audio waves and how to pass it to audio driver for playing in the speaker????
Is there any API's available to do this, if yes, cud u give me details abt that API's.

I would be greatful, if u solve this problem...

Thanks & Regards,
Zubair.

Mail ID: zubair_maniyar@xxxxxxx.com