[bluetooth-dev] Which modules work fine with AXIS OpenBT stack?

Hello,

I'm new to bluetooth and the AXIS OpenBT stack. I plan to port the
stack to RTEMS. Maybe somebody has already information about it??

Before I can start I have to decide, which BT module I can use.
I already find the Bluetooth Application Tool Kit from Ericsson. And
I find information in the mailing list that both stack and module work
together. Does somebody has experiences with this module?

On the otherside, it would be nice to have a greater selection. Can
somebody recommend me another module. It should have a RS232
interface and should support Multi-Point operations.

Regards,
            Marco