[bluetooth-dev] newbie - i want to set up an LAN access point with the axis developer board lx

hi

i am new with the technologie of bluetooth, but i have to make a projekt for my institute.
it will be an lan access point with the axis developer board lx

my system is the follow :

pentium 133
96 MB ram
10 gb hdd
cd 40x
floppy

os : suse linux 7.0 - kernel 2.2.16

bluetooth module from erricson

i have downloaded the bluetooth stack : AXIS OpenBT Stack

1.) can anyone give me some tips how i have to begin my work ???
2.) my first step will be to test this on the linux machine and not on the board - is this possible ?

thanks