[bluetooth-dev] It seemed that bnep session hadn't know other device's IP address

Hello bluetooth-dev,

  I retry again to make bnep work ,and I found after init all the
  BT stack and BNEP connection,the "ping" cannot work,and the problem
  is it doesn't know other device's IP address(or it hadn't found any
  device with a IP)so of cource "ping"  failed.
  I want to know,when I make "Box A" the bnep0 with IP 192.9.100.1 and another
  PC's bluetooth device with 192.9.100.2,and run "bnep -c" to make
  a bnep session, do both devices know other side's IP address"?
  in which step they will broadcast their IP and let other device know
  it?

--
Best regards,
 nasm64                          mailto:nasm64@xxxxxxx.com