[bluetooth-dev] how connect a windows pc with the linux pc ???

hi

i have started the openbt stack in kernel mode : insmod bt.o
then i make a ./bti and the comand line do not let me type in more comands - is this correct?
so i another window i make the command ./btinq and i found the address of my second module on a windows2000 pc...
now i want to send data from the linux pc on the windows pc and viceversa --> what programms i need to do this?
and how i make a connection that i can make a lan access point?

thx for your help