Re: [bluetooth-dev] Openbt on iPAQ cannot work

Hi Tim,

First of all, what's your meaning of "port /dev/ttyBT0 to iPAQ"?
/dev/ttyBT0 is a device node (You can consider it as a file) on File System. When someone try to open/read/write/close that node, it will call the bt.o's read/write/open/close corresponding routine. If your system don't have this node, just use "mknod" command in linux to create one.

The bti program will open /dev/ttyB* nodes. It seems that your FS doesn't have those nodes. Try to use make install in your FS before run bti.

Regards,
Tim Chan

Tim Leung wrote:

Dear all,            I am trying to port the Openbt stack to iPAQ (kernel 2.4.3-rmk2-np1) to send files with PC. I am facing a problem that i cannot make it works on iPAQ. I cannot port the /dev/ttyBT0 through minicom to iPAQ. Its shows "Transfer imcomplete, No such Device" when i trying to port it to iPAQ. Moreover, when i run the ./btd, the following shown on the screen:

  Bluetooth Control Application-------------------------------------------Please Reset the HW within 5 secondsRunning as serverPhysdev /dev/ttySA0, btdev /dev/ttyBT0, speed 115200 baudsdp_server: no such file or directorybt_hw_server: No such file or directoryERROR: init_phys() not implemented!Registered bluetooth line discipline on /dev/ttyS0open_device: No such file or directory#     It seems that it cannot initalize the stack. How can i solve it?? Could any one could help me to solve this problem???     Thank you for your help! Regards,Tim