[bluetooth-dev] who can help me ? trying a conenction between linux an windows pc

hi

i have installed the open bluetooth stack on a linux machine
and i have installed the rricson bluetooth stack on a windows pc
now i want send data over bluetooth from the linux (or windows) to the windows (or linux) pc...
with wich programs i do this?

finally i want that my linux pc works as a internet gateway - so that i can surf with the windows pc over bluetooth in the internet
how i make this???

thanks