[bluetooth-dev] Some Inquiry questions related to access points

Title: Message
Hi,

I have a few questions regarding bluetooth.  I'll list them below seperately so responces will be easier to provide.

Question 1:  I have 2 CSR based radio modules from SOCKET.  I power them up and send them the following HCI commands:  Write_Connection_Accept_Timeout, Set_Event_Filter, and Write_Scan_Enable (with reasonable parameters for each command).  At this point, I can initiate an Inquiry on each radio and they both 'see' each other.  I can then establish a connection between the two radios and send ACL data back and forth.  While the connection is established between the two radios I issue an Inquiry command.  Results of the inquiries indicate there are no other bluetooth radios 'out there'.  Is this normal?  If so, seems kind of limiting.

Question 2:  How would you implement an access point under these conditions.  While there is a connection to the access point no other nodes will see the access point or be able to connect to it.

Looking forward to the responces

Jeff Rice
Tennessee Valley Authority
Computer Engineering Group