From: stephan [mailto:e9526442@xxxxxxx.at]
Sent: 15 March 2002 14:27
To: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: [bluetooth-dev] error while compiling bt.ipa

hi

i think that i need the program bt_ipa for my lan access point (who can help me)
so i make the make  command : make bt_ipa
but there a some errors :
the screen messages are :

cc bt_ipa.o -lreadline -ltermcap -o bt_ipa
/usr/lib/crt1.o: in function '_start':
/usr/lib/crt1.o(.text+0x18): undefined reference to 'main'
bt_ipa.o: in function 'ipa_open':
/temp/openbt/apps/bluetooth/experimental/bt_ipa.c:68: undefined reference to 'open_socket'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make : *** [bt_ipa] error 1

how can i fix these problems ?

thx